A Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies provides a strong education that can be applied to a variety of industries.
- Community and social service
- Engineering and architecture
- Healthcare and science
- Information technology
- Sports, communication, and design
- Teaching and more
Why should I complete my Bachelors degree?
- Enjoy a greater opportunity for career advancement
- Enhance your opportunity to transition between industries
- Potential increase in salary
- Build your network of professionals
- Fulfill your education and career goals
What is the average salary for a professional who completes a Bachelors degree?
According to the United States Census Bureau, the median annual salary for individuals who earn their bachelor’s degree is $59,124 compared to $32,500 for individuals who earn only their high school diploma.
Over a lifetime, high school graduates earn an average of $1.3 million, while bachelor’s degree holders earn $2.3 million in a lifetime. Salaries vary a great deal based on which field you pursue and what market you live in, but earning your bachelor’s degree is a safe and reliable way to increase your professional value.