A high school diploma must be awarded at least 5 years prior to applying for a program. Standardized test scores are not required. Official transcripts from former colleges/universities are required for additional transfer credit. One letter of recommendation, a resume, and a 250-500 statement of intent (describing professional goals/honors and/or a reason for applying to MSPS) are required in order to complete an application review.
Students who otherwise possess the academic and technical qualifications to be admitted as a student into MSPS but who lack previous successful experience, or whose documentation is incomplete, may receive provisional admittance until they successfully complete 12 credit hours of part-time study, or one semester of full-time study, at which time the student's progress will be reviewed and, if judged satisfactory, the student's admittance may be changed to regular admittance. At that point, all pertinent documentation must be on file.
We are accepting applications for summer semester 2020. Classes begin on: May 11, 2020. Submit your application by May 06, 2020 to receive an admissions decision for the summer semester. Apply for a fee waiver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
- Online application with non-refundable fees (applicants who attend an information session, or meet with an admissions counselor, are eligible to receive an application fee waiver).
Please request official High School/GED/ College transcripts and mail to our admissions office:
- Current résumé of professional experience.
- Brief description of educational and career goals. This requirement is addressed in the application that you complete.
- 1 Letter of recommendation required. Please contact admissions office for assistance with recommendation letter requirement: email@example.com
- Please submit a 250 to 500-word essay describing your educational, career and/or personal goals. You are welcome to share professional accomplishments, personal stories or any other information that best describes your reasons for wanting to attend The Metropolitan School of Professional Studies.
- A pre-admission interview with a counselor, if requested by the admissions team.