Complete your degree or choose from a variety of courses to meet your career goals.
Flexible schedules with choices of evening on-campus and online classes. 2 convenient locations for working professionals--Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA. Scholarships are available. Application Fees Waived!
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies (AA-PS)
- Associate of Science in Human Services Administration (AS-HSA)
- Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies (1 Year Bachelor's Degree Completion Program)
- Information Technology
- Human Services Administration
- Social Work
- Master of Science in Management with tracks in
- Master of Science in Emergency Service Administration
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Social Service Administration
- Human Services Administration - Undergraduate
- Information Technology - Undergraduate
- Paralegal Studies Certificate (PSC) - Undergraduate
- Project Management - Graduate
- Federal Contract Management - Graduate
- Spanish for Health Professionals - CEU's Awarded
- SHRM Certified Professional Test Preparation
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Credential Preparation
- CompTIA Data+ Test Preparation
- Project Management Professional Test Preparation
The Metropolitan School of Professional Studies serves working professionals seeking associate's, bachelor's, master's, and certificate students. Our Admissions Team is here to meet with you and design a unique, individual program tailored to your needs.
The Catholic University of America has been certified by SCHEV to operate in Virginia.