Join us for our next networking event for alumni and current students, on April 7 in the Scullen Room of Pangborn Hall.
The free event, from noon to 2:30 p.m., will be titled, “Mind Your Own Business: Defining Yourself in the Business World.” Lunch will be served.
Four workshops will be offered during the event: Building an Impressive Resume; Negotiating a Higher Salary; Improving Your Business Communication; and Using Your Management Style to Great Effect
Participants will leave the event with:
- A professional photo to use on social media
- Networking opportunities
- Confidence for asking for a raise
- Strategies for getting their resumes read by the people that matter
- Tips for interviewing well and communicating productively
- An understanding of their management styles and why that matters
Watch your e-mail for an invitation!