We Have A Limited Number Of Scholarships Awarded On A First Come First Serve Basis
Application Deadline: Friday 8/5/22
In partnership with The Office of the State Superintendent of Education, qualified Washington, D.C. residents can receive a DC Futures full-tuition scholarship toward earning a degree. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
Find out if you are eligible by taking these 4 simple steps:
- Complete the information form on this page, and choose your preferred degree. If you aren't sure what you want to study, simply select one and we can change it later.
- Check your email and start your application. Don't worry if you can't complete it in one sitting, our admissions counselors are here to help you.
- Also in the email, click on the link to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor. We'll provide you with an application fee waiver, review the scholarship and answer any other details you would like to discuss.
- Review the scholarship eligibility requirements in the DC Futures Application Packet and complete the DC Futures Application. We'll send you a link in the email.
Choose From A Variety of Degrees
Full-Tuition DC Futures Scholarship can be applied to these degrees:
- A.A. in Early Childhood Education
- A.S. Human Service Administration
- A.A. in Information Technology
- A.A. in Management
- A.A. in Paralegal Studies
- B.A. in Management
- B.A. Human Service Administration
- B.A. Information Technology
- Bachelor of Social Work for Professionals
Are you ready to start your application? Follow the instructions below to ensure you are on the scholarship list.
- Create your "Applicant Portal Account" and "Start A New Application"
- For the question, "What level are you applying for?", select "Adult & Profesional Studies Undergraduate"
- Select whether are applying for an Associates or Bachelor Degree
- For the question, "What is your academic school?" choose "Metropolitan School of Professional Studies"
DC Futures Important Deadlines
- Priority Application Deadline: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Final day to submit the application: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Final day to turn in transcripts and any other application documents: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Final list of DC Future awardees will be submitted to the financial aid office on Wednesday, August 24, 2022 by 4:00 pm.
- Classes start: Monday, August 29, 2022
Live Online ClassesTake classes when you want, where you want - online or in-person in Washington, DC.
Scholarship Covers Tuition and FeesChoose from Bachelor's and Associate's degrees. A limited number of scholarships are available
Begin this FallApplication deadlines are quickly approaching. Contact us today!