How long will it take me to get the degree?
Earn your degree in as little as 2 years.
A Master of Science in Data Analytics degree is a professional degree designed to prepare students for leadership and managerial roles in global organizations. Students are given a strong foundation in analytical problem solving, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and predictive modeling, with professional benefits in both the private and public sectors.
The M.S. degree requires 30 credit hours, consisting of the 4 core courses, 5 elective courses providing a deeper understanding of specific methods, tools, and specific areas of application, and a 3-credit capstone practicum selected from an approved set of challenge areas developed in partnership with industry, government, and civic organizations.
Upon completion of the Master of Data Analytics program will be able to:
- Think critically and integrate quantitative and qualitative analyses to decision making within the sphere of data science
- Assist both public and private sector organizations to reduce vulnerability to financial risks.
- Transform their organization's data into a usable asset
- Identify and meet the needs of the organization as they relate to analyzing data and managing company needs.
- Apply the theories of leadership and administration within the context of real-world data.